Magento eCommerce Websites
Choose Magento eCommerce - The Best and Most Powerful Open Source eCommerce Platform on the Market.
Magento eCommerce is a very professional open-source eCommerce platform that offers business owners total flexibility and control through the availability of many powerful tools and features to assist in the rapid growth of your eCommerce business.
Magento’s easy-to-use administrative back-end has powerful marketing, product management and content management tools to give you as the owner the power to manage a site that was tailored to your unique business requirements.
Completely future-proof and highly scaleable the Magento eCommerce platform is the ultimate business eCommerce solution.
Why choose us to build your Magento Website?
- We use only the most user friendly and innovative website design techniques.
- We are The Web Specialists for Magento in NZ and we are highly experienced.
- We provide support and high performance hosting services for Magento.
- A Magento website designed and developed by us will get results.
Magento eCommerce Feature List
Magento Developers Who Have Years of Experience.
Our Magento web developers are very well versed with Magento's PHP framework. Our team have been working with Magento since the early beta stages in which Varien (now Magento eCommerce) started developing the platform.
Producing Magento eCommerce websites to a professional level is not just about focusing on creative design and a good looking eCommerce store. It is about understanding how you as the online retailer will market your product and sell your stock online.
Our team takes the appropriate steps with our customers to understand just how you intend to sell your product online and by doing that we can then enhance your customers experience and provide your business streamlined integration for accounting, inventory and management of product.
Magento Development Methods and Techniques.
Our methods and techniques have been developed over recent years working with Magento eCommerce where we have honed our techniques and skills for developing powerful, integrated and feature rich eCommerce stores.
All of our Magento developers are senior web developers and each one has more than 5 years experience working in the web development industry and with Magento.
We have developed many custom functions and integrations for various Magento websites and clients, and this is what sets us apart from the rest as we develop Magento eCommerce websites to a professional bespoke level with high quality code and maximum flexibility for future proofing.
Quality Magento Web Development
Quality, security and robustness are all major factors which help our sites reach successful heights, we take a proactive approach to protecting our clients by ensuring the quality of our developed code is at a level far above the industry average.
We use only the best practises when developing our Magento eCommerce websites or Magento extensions to ensure quality is paramount in the products we supply.
Transacting customer funds through your Magento site requires various levels of certification, encryption, and security measures to ensure your customers are protected.
Our team works with all the top online payment gateways to provide total security for the transaction of funds on your Magento site.
We also have certified developers who can facilitate unique types of transactions and credit card payments.
Why choose our Team to Develop your Magento Website?
- We use only the best and most innovative Magento development techniques.
- Our expert Magento developers deal with you face to face.
- All our services are focused on making your store a selling machine.
- Our services will compliment your business and marketing methods.
- We will provide ongoing support to you as our preferred customer.
Integration with other Systems
Extensions provide extra Functionality
Magento General Features
Features found in all Magento Products.
Marketing, Promotions, and Conversion Tools.
- Set related products, up-sells, and cross-sells
- Set promotional pricing for specific stores, categories, customer groups, or products
- Create flexible coupons for specific stores, customer groups, time periods, products, and categories
- Export coupon codes for offline distribution, email, and newsletters
- Track and report coupon usage
- Set multi-tier pricing for quantity discounts
- Get minimum advertised price support
- Offer free shipping options
- Bundle products
- Create customizable category landing pages
- Show recently viewed and compared products
- Showcase new items with dynamic new products lists
- Save un-purchased items for the shoppers next visit with persistent shopping cart
- Create newsletters and manage their distribution
- Add Facebook, Twitter, and email links for sharing products
Search Engine Optimization.
- Automatically generate a Google Sitemap
- Create search engine friendly URL's
- Take full control of URL's with URL rewrites
- Create metadata for products, categories, and content pages
- Control multiple websites and stores from one administration panel
- Define roles and permissions to control access to administrative features
- Use the Content Management System to create and easily edit pages and content blocks
- Choose from a wide variety of templates that are 100% customizable
- Support for multiple languages and currencies
- Set tax rate based on location, product type, or customer group
- Use a Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and third party applications
- Batch import and export catalog and customer information
- Add CAPTCHA functionality to help prevent automated software from attempting fake logins
- Display simple configurable bundled and group products
- Display virtual products
- Include downloadable/digital products with samples
- Define unlimited product attributes
- Create pre-defined attribute sets for quick product creation
- Easily manage inventory needs to be replenished
- Receive notification when inventory needs to be replenished
- Choose out-of-stock-messaging and display options
- Define minimum and maximum product quantities that can b e added to the order
- Mass-align a value to multiple products for batch updates to products
- Automatically resize images and include watermarking
- Use advanced pricing rules and get support for special prices, customer group prices, and tiered pricing
- Rewrite and redirect search results if customers are searching and receiving no results
- Moderate reviews and product tags
- Allow customer and personalized products - upload images and text for monogramming
- Filter products in categories and search by price range, brand, colour swatches
- View product category items in grid or list format
- View product comparisons with history
- Add breadcrumbs
- Define search criteria to expand search results
- View multiple images per product
- Zoom-in on product images
- Include swatches to show colours, fabrics, and more
- Set related products, up-sell, and cross-sell
- Display Stock Availability
- Show pricing tiers
- Show product option selection
- Include grouped products view
- Add products to a wish list
- Add Facebook, Twitter, and email links to promote products
Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Use one-page checkout
- Use guest and register user checkout
- Ship to multiple addresses in one order
- Add option for account creation at beginning of checkout
- Get SSL security support for orders on both Front-end and Back-end
- Accept gift messages per order and per item
- Show tax and shipping estimates in the shopping card
- Save credit card method for offline payments
- Authorize ans charge upon shipment or checkout
- Integrate with multiple payment gateways
- Set flat rate shipping per order or item
- Set table rates for weight, price, destination, and number of items
- View, edit, create, and fulfill orders and invoices from the admin panel
- Print Invoices, Packing Slips, and Shipping Labels
- Emailing of order status
- View comprehensive account dashboard
- Select default billing and shipping address
- View order status and history
- Allow newsletter subscriptions
- Check products reviews which have been submitted
- Use a Contact Us form
- View order history with status updates
- Create customized emails for order status, account updates and password resets
- Support for localisation, multiple currencies, and local tax rates
- Receive product with 6 translations (French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese)
- All possible languages supported
- Configure list of allowed countries for site registration, shipping and billing
Analytics and Reporting
- Receive Google Analytics
- Sales reports
- Abandoned Shopping Cart report
- Best viewed products report
- Best purchased products report
- Low stock report
- Product review report
- Coupon usage report
- Responsive design for any mobile device
- SEO benefits by using Google's preferred approach for mobile devices